1.Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Require the services of and less than 24 hour care.
3. Is free of Communicable disease.
4. Is not a danger to themselves or others.
5. Ability to communicate effectively and participate in activities.
6. Ability to ambulate without assistance from another person with/without use of a cane, walker, prosthesis.
7. Must not require one on one care.
8. May need bathroom scheduling/monitoring.
May wear depend’s or adult briefs to help with incontinence.
9. May need assistance with eating or cues to feed self. Monitoring of food intake.
10. May need medication management, under the direct care of a physician
** If you or someone you know are interested in the services of Raspberry Hill Adult Daytime Center please take a few moments and answer the Pre-screening questions below to give us an idea of how we can best serve you. We will contact you within the next couple of days to review the options and services that our Center has to offer you and your loved one. Please feel free to call us with any questions or to set up a visit, 434-525-4422. We hope to see you soon!