Financial Aid and Financing
Financial Aid and Financing:
Buy Now, Pay Later with Blispay
No Payments, No Interest on all purchases over $199 if paid in full in 6 months + 2% Cash Back. https://blispay.com/raspberryhilladultdaytimecenter
If you don’t have a PayPal account, go to PayPal, and create an account. Apply for the PayPal Credit first to see if you qualify (only takes a couple of minutes to see if you qualify) and then go to our website to choose the classes you want. You can pay with Paypal and use Paypal credit.
GoodCare: We accept an unlimited amount of students*GoodCare is a Health Profession Opportunity Grants (HPOG) Program.** There are several steps in the process to be eligible for enrollment in the GoodCare Program. Participants must demonstrate suitability in addition to eligibility. Grants are for training programs in the following:
- *PERSONAL CARE/HOME HEALTH AIDE
- *CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
- *REGISTERED MEDICATION AIDE
- *LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSING
- *REGISTERED NURSE
For more information or to apply, contact: (540)-581-0620 ext. 1219 or (434)-200-9920 ext. 6114
* Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS): Must have a type of disability documented. (Depression, Physical, learning etc.) *We accept an unlimited amount of students.
Commonwealth of Virginia
Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
2250 Murrell Rd.
Lynchburg, Va. 24501
* The facility that you currently work for may be willing to financially assist you in continuing your education. The facility needs to contact us directly if they are sponsoring your spot in class.
Benefits Application process: If you’re a Service member, Veteran, or family member interested in education and training opportunities, you can apply for your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You can also manage your current benefits. Veteran Education and Training.*Apply for Benefits. Applying for your VA education benefits can be done with just a few steps: Apply online today if you know which benefit you want to use. Visit your nearest VA regional office to apply in person. Consult with the VA Certifying Official—who is usually in the Registrar’s or Financial Aid office—at the school of your choice. This official has application forms and can help you apply. Call 1-888-GI BILL-1 (888-442-4551) to have the application mailed to you.
*Local Social Services Department may also pay if you are in their care.