Come visit Raspberry Hill Adult Daytime Center and see the place for yourself! Our facility can be your loved one’s second home our staff can be their second family. We look forward to helping you cope with the day to day challenges of senior living and managing health issues!
We are ready to serve
any of the following participants!:
- Elderly or disabled individuals
- Individuals that are at risk
- Individuals with: Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Heart Disease, Macular Degeneration/Blindness or other age related conditions.
- Individuals that are age 18 and older who have early to moderate memory issues!
- Individuals who would benefit from a structured environment in a group setting.
- Individuals who lack social interaction, therapeutic stimulation, or who are depressed.
- Individuals who are alone during the day! May need socialization,activity, and support!
- Participants who need bowel and bladder scheduling.
- Participant’s who need Bowel and Bladder training/incontinence care.
- Participant’s who need memory support. We specialize in Memory Care!;
*MD order needed
- Foley care
- Oxygen Care
- Dressing changes
- Diabetes Control/Glucometer checks
- Nursing Monitored
- Post rehab care