Adult Daytime Center in Forest, Virginia
Keep your loved ones active and well-cared for at our adult daytime center in Forest, Virginia! We are ready to serve any of the following participants:
- Elderly or disabled individuals who have a memory impairment or have physical limitations.
- Individuals that are at risk for being placed in a facility, out of the home.
- Individuals with: Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Heart Disease, Macular Degeneration/Blindness or other age related conditions.
- Individuals that are age 18 and older who have early to moderate memory issues!
- Individuals who would benefit from a structured environment in a group setting.
- Individuals who lack social interaction, therapeutic stimulation, or who are depressed.
- Individuals who are alone during the day! May need socialization, activity, and support!
- Participants who need bowel and bladder scheduling.
- Participant’s who need Bowel and Bladder training/incontinence care.
- Participant’s who need activities that are individualized and accommodated to their needs. . We specialize in Memory Care issues and Chronic health issues/limitations. !;
*MD order needed
- Foley care
- Oxygen Care
- Dressing changes
- Diabetes Control/Glucometer checks
- Nursing Monitored
- Post rehab care/PT/OT/ST can be done onsite by your MD order and Therapist of choice.