No matter what our skin would look like in our golden years, taking care of it remains a health concern. After all, when the skin is healthy, we are preventing problems that may lead to complications or inconveniences.
But, what does a skincare regimen look like in our 60s or 70s? Here are some suggestions by your trusted dermatologists:
- Bathe with warm water and use a soft cloth in washing your skin.
- Choose gentle, moisturizing bar soap, cleanser, or body wash while keeping tabs on your skin’s reaction to the ingredients. If it irritates you at any point, stop using it.
- When the air feels dry, use a humidifier.
- Always apply sunscreen, especially if you are going out. Choose sunscreens with high SPF.
- Observe your skin condition and notice any changes. The risks of skin cancer, unfortunately, come with age. Be informed and consult your physician when you notice a suspicious spot or area.
Do you want to become a care provider? Get started with our Medication Aide Courses.
We also offer Personal Care Aide Courses.
Get more Hybrid Healthcare Courses in Lynchburg, Virginia from your trusted Raspberry Hill Adult Daytime Center.
Are you looking for Caregiver Respite solutions? We are happy to help. Let us know what you need and when!
Leave a Reply