Recreational Activities in Forest, Virginia
Our activities at Raspberry Hill Adult Daytime Center welcome participants of all ages. We keep our calendar full of recreational activities and fun programs that keep everyone active.Our care is person centered! We adapt games and group participants according to their level of functioning!
These leisurely pursuits also promote socialization which helps prevent depression and isolation. What can you look forward to when you join us at Raspberry Hill Adult Daytime Center? Our focus is on the past! We visit the past where memories are alive! Bringing in the 1930’s era to 1950’s. Our environment is friendly and personal! We love our participants!
Here are just a few of the activities we have lined up:
- Indoor/Outdoor Table Games
- Stretching,Chair Exercises,Recreational games
- Memory and Cognitive games
- Karaoke Singing/Sing Alongs
- Pet Therapy
- Trivia, Travelogues, History discussions,
- Arts and Crafts Activities
- Gardening and Plant Care
- Special guests,Liberty University and University of Lynchburg students.)
- Poetry Reading, Humor, Charades
- Puzzle Activities
- Individual activities, Recreational games-Pool, Ping pong, Balloon fun, Ring Toss, Golf, etc.
All throughout the year, we have National Holiday Celebrations planned. Visit our office for a copy of the activity calendar. You can also call 434-525-4422 for schedule inquiries.