*120 Hour Nursing Assistant (N.A.)
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Provide basic care to adults of various ages using safe practices within the scope of practice for a Nurse Aide in the state of Virginia;
- Discuss effective communication techniques including communication with the client, family and/or caregivers, and other healthcare professionals;
- Demonstrate proper body mechanics to prevent injury when caring for clients;
- Discuss techniques to assist clients with activities of daily living including basic hygiene, grooming, feeding and care of the client’s environment;
- Demonstrate basic nursing functions within the nurse aide scope of practice such as obtaining vital signs, basic emergency procedures, administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and basic life support;
- List proper ways to document care of the client and appropriate reporting if necessary;
- Identify key health issues that adults cope with in long term care facilities; and
- Graduates of the program will be eligible to take the NNAAP Examination to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
CALL 434-525-4422 for details!
*Upon completion of the class you are eligible to sit for the NNAAP exam for State Licensure to become certified as a C.N.A. in Virginia.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to/Checks payable to:
Raspberry Hill Adult Daytime Center
300 Enterprise Drive, Suite B
Forest, VA 24551
*CALL Region 2000 Workforce Center 455-5940 (we are partners with them)
*GoodCare Grant CALL 1-540-581-0620. ext. 1219 or Monika Christian 434-200-9920 ext.6114 www.goodwillvalleys.com (we are partners with them)
*For further options call Raspberry Hill 434-525-4422.
DROP BOX now located outside for all applications on Enterprise Drive.
Labeled Applications will also be available outside for applying!
Feel free to drop by anytime!
For current pricing call or email us.